Who we are?
The Russian Centre is a non-profit organization of the University of Granada created with the collaboration and assistance of the Russkiy mir Foundation. There are many Russian Centres around the world while our Centre, opened in 2015, was the first one in Spain. A Russian Centre has a very similar structure to that of the Cervantes Institute, Confucius Institute, British Council or Alliance française.
What are our goals?
we are working to
- increase Russian language study in Spain;
- spread knowledge on Russian history, traditions, culture and science;
- stimulate and support collaboration between the University of Granada and higher education institutions in Russia;
- promote studies of Russian culture and language in Spain;
- maintain contacts of Russian people living in Granada with their language and culture
What do we offer?
- Russian language courses for all levels;
- Test for Russian as a foreign language (TORFL): preparation and exams;
- readers conferences and literary discussions, thematic evenings oriented on various types of audiences, academic conferences, seminars and roundtable discussions, festivals and celebrations dedicated to Russian language and culture, exhibitions, musical evenings and so on;
- consultation of books and other materiфls related to the Russian world;
- information on available opportunities for cultural and scholar collaboration in Russia for the University of Granada community